Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maizey's First Cold.

Maizey woke at 2am last night for a bottle and a diaper change. She is all congested and coughing, I can hear the mucous loosely in her chest/throat. She hasn't yet a fever. I will see how she is when she wakes up again. I was dreading this. I have a pretty good idea where the cold came from as my nephew (4) has been with us for the week, and he is constantly blowing his nose. He told me yesterday that he thinks he caught his brother's cold.
This is a first that I was not looking forward to. Poor little girl. I don't even know what to do. Do I take her to the doctor? or only if it gets worse? I hate that these things always happen right before the weekend.

We've had a busy but fun week.
Monday we met up with some friends at the indoor play gym. That place can really tire you out. After that we went to Wendy's for lunch (by request of Zach) and then did some shopping.
Tuesday we met a friend for Lunch at our favourite restaurant, and just hung out there for a while. There is a "race car" arcade game there, so Zach was entertained by that. I can't believe how quickly the time went by.
Wednesday we went to a "stars and strollers" showing of "Rio". It was really a cute movie. It was my first time going to one of these and Maizey was really good. I can't imagine she would be every time, but that was encouraging.
I am not sure what we are going to do today. We will only have a short day today compared to other days. We will be dropping Zach off at his mom and dad`s work at about 2:30, because we have an appointment to go to at 3.
Friday, still not sure what we are going to do. I was thinking about going to one of the indoor water parks in Niagara Falls, but now that Maizey has a cold, I`m not sure that`s such a great idea. Who knows. I am sure we will find something.
Tomorrow is my birthday.. Whoopee. LOL.

1 comment: