Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Been a while...

I haven't really been more busy than usual. I don't really have a reason to not post. I guess there has just been some drama going on in my life, and I haven't really been in the mood. I won't go into details, and honestly, I am amidst the drama still, but some things are becoming much more clear, and I am gaining a lot of insight. I am the type of person who likes to educate myself on every situation going on. I get what I would call, a lazy education. I look things up, apply that information to my current life situations and then, once it seems clear to me, I stop educating. The one thing in my life, that bothers me the most, is the fact that it is impossible to have an objective view when you are directly involved with a situation. I mean, I feel like I have all this insight, but am I skewing it to fit my motives. Does the fact that I am aware that this could be happening make it less skewed, or does it matter.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cryptic so hard to offer any insight but usually when you're directly involved, it will always be a little skewed and kind of a little self serving??? I mean, that's natural. Anyway, sorry for the drama.

Loralou said...

It's human nature, but you can override it, especially if you are aware of it.