Monday, July 27, 2009

Headache

I woke up this morning with a headache. I'm not really a headache type of person. I get migraines on rare occasions, but I don't often have just a headache. I think it is because I was drinking beer last night.
Not too much is new these days. It is like we are getting into the "busy" time of the year. We can't seem to find two days that we don't have something planned. Its exhausting.
I went to Angela's back to back baseball games yesterday and got a burn. Lucky for me though, it doesn't hurt to much... Just at my hairline. All my adult life, I have worn hats. Baseball hats. Everyday, unless I was going out somewhere "special" and beginning July 1, I dared myself to not wear it. It has been 27 days since I have worn a hat, and I don't really miss it. I am thinking that age 32, is probably a good age to give up the hat.
I was getting a bald spot in the front from it anyway.
So, I got called to come into work early today for a meeting. I can either call the next staff in early to relieve me, or I can earn "time owing". I think I'll take the time owing. I am going to need it on Saturday. If I can get off at 3 pm instead of at 6 pm, that would be fantastic. We'll see though after I'm at work. I might change my mind.

No comments: