Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Midwives

Today, Angela and I go to meet the midwives. They called me here the other day and said that they would certainly take me on for my pregnancy and birth care. We are to go to an "information session" tonight at the library and then it is just up to us if we want them or not. I am thinking we probably will. I have only every heard good things about midwives. I took the day off, just for this session. I could have switched shifts with my co-worker, but I decided to just take a day off. I will have to stop doing that though, and save all my time up for emergencies.
Still feeling really tired all the time, and some of the time, I feel really sick, but that is usually managable with a little chewing gum. For some reason it takes away that yucky feeling.

No comments: