Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Time goes by so slowely

So.. it feels like forever since I posted last. It hasn't even been a whole week. It was a week ago tonight that we got our BFP. This is going to be a long 9 months.

We told my mom about it last Friday. I was going to wait to see the doctor first, but then we decided not to, I know a lot of people want to wait a full 3 months to tell anyone about pregnancy, but we figured if anything happened, we'd want the support of our close friends and family anyway.

Today, I feel like I have the worst PMS that I have ever had in my life. I have not patience for anything... and everything is annoying. Like the fact that Survivor is on a day early but I'm not watching it because I am at work... and because it is the one where they just review everything. My shoes are annoying, and I want to take them off, but I can't because I am at work.

Well.. I guess I am a very boring person. I don't really have much else to talk about here.

No comments: