Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Morning

Good Day.. it's lovely Monday (after time change) morning! Yay. I would be lying if I said that the thought in my head right now wasn't "I want to go home to bed"
Yep, I'm at work.
Not too much going on. I just thought that I haven't yet posted in March, so I better do a post. I don't really have much to say.
Tomorrow is my Grandma's 92nd birthday! Yay grandma!
TTC update.
We did several insemination's this past week. I am not too sure how I feel about them. I have been having some weird cycle things happen.
I keep peeing on OPKs and they come up several days in a row with pink lines, but the line is lighter than the control, and then two days I had really really very dark pink lines, darker than the control. I don't know. I wish it was easy to find answers on the Internet. I guess I'll have to make an appointment with my Dr. to talk about weather or not that means I am ovulating when that happens.
They say women with PCOS can get several positive OPKs in a row because of constantly high LH levels, but my question is... It only counts as a positive OPK if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line, so would all my light test lines be considered a negative?
So baby-making is complicated.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes, until the line is AS dark or darker than the control, they are negative. I hate OPKs, and I personally feel like the digitals, although more expensive, are worth it when timing is so critical. A smiley face is much easier to read and makes it more positive in spirit when things are so tense. Good luck!