I just got tagged by Teaberry at 04-05-2008
Here are my Answers...
I am not really going to tag anyone because I don't know that many bloggers. But if you do read this, and want to be tagged, feel free to tag yourself on my behalf, and let me know so that I can check out your blog for your answers!
Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog , replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention
Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people.
1) What do you do for a living? I am a community living counsellor for an agency in the Niagara region. I work with adults (18+) who have developmental delay in one form or another. I have recently begun working with younger adults, and it proves to be very challenging at times, but I still come home at the end of a day loving my job.
2) What is your biggest fear? I have to say, I have a fear of snakes. I don't know why... It isn't really a bad fear, because I can go into the reptile room at the local pet shop and be ok, but they just make me feel... UNEASY. I would touch a snake and have before, but I still just get this feeling when I see them, on tv, or in person.
Also, I do have to say at this point in my life, I am afraid of being infertile. I know that I have many options for children, but it has always been a desire of mine to be pregnant, to just have that experience.
3) Do you nap a lot? I only nap when I don't keep busy. Or sometimes, I plan a nap but not very often. Every day when I work the day shift at work, the first thing I think about after I get up, is being able to come home and have a nap. But usually by the time I get home, I'll find something to do (not watch tv, or I will fall asleep) and don't end up napping.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? Angela. She just left to go see her family to discuss a surgery that her dad needs to get.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Usually, My blogs that I follow, as well Hotmail, and Facebook.. and if it is Sunday, I check out postsecret.
6) What was the last thing you bought? Today, I stopped at the grocery store and got some groceries. Just some buns, some pork, lettuce, tomato, bananas, green onion and celery. I think I am going to make bbq pork on a bun with potato salad for dinner tomorrow.
7) What was the first concert you went to? OK, so the first concert I went to was New Kids On the Block. My mom took me and it was a great concert ok... The first concert that I went to without parents was Boys 2 Men. But I have been to many since those days. My last concert was.... Kelly Clarkson.
8) If you could pick one song that would epitomize who you were, what would it be? Oh wow.. this is a hard one. I can't really think of one. But my favourite song is "the shining" by "badly drawn boy" ... it reminds me of the best summer of my life.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? LOL Joe Mc Intyre from the NKOTB. (Way back in the day)
10) What is your most embarrassing moment? Hmmm.. Embarrassing moment... I don't get embarrassed too often, I do things that might embarrass other people, but I usually make a joke about how stupid whatever I did was and laugh it off. I guess, the time I choked on a hot dog at my dad's best friend's house was pretty embarrassing, that's all I can think of.
11) What was the last movie you watched? The last movie I watched was The Wrestler, in the theatre. IT was pretty good.
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? I get those days once a week. I usually sleep in, shower, walk the dogs, tidy the house, surf the net, possibly laundry, and cook dinner for Ang. Although yesterday, I just watched TV and fell asleep.
13) Do you like scary movies? Some are ok, and most are just stupid.
14) What would you want your last meal to be? My last meal... I think I would like spaghetti and meatballs, garlic toast, Fresh Italian bread with real butter and a Loaded baked potato from the keg... with extra three cheese butter sauce. oh and maybe beef taco's on a hard shell.