Saturday, February 21, 2009

ho hum

life seems pretty boring for me these days... stuck waiting for another ovulation... It's weird, its like that is what my life is becoming. Wait for this and that.
I haven't been up to much lately. Just the usual.. go to work, come home, make dinner, watch a show or two on TV, walk the dogs, go to bed.
I have been more motivated to go to work lately. Not sure whats up with that. I mean, I absolutely LOVE my job, but sometimes I find that I just don't want to go in. Not for a particular reason, just don't want to go. But this week, I've been thinking.. meh.. work.. lets get 'er done. That's a good thing I guess.
Today, Angela is busy cleaning the house. I am still sitting around in my pyjamas. I am sure to get in shit for not helping. lol. Oh well... I do the cleaning of the house a lot of the time, so she can have a turn today. Her parents and sister and brother-in-law, and two nieces and one nephew are all coming over for dinner tonight. That's probably what the frantic cleaning is about. I have to go out and grab a few groceries for later, but other than that, I have an uneventful day. It's nice to have a Saturday where I'm not super stressed out about something or another.

No comments: