Wednesday, July 16, 2008

howdy do

Well... weekends off don't really last too long. Two days I guess. LOL. I have just come off the first stretch of three day shifts in a row that I have had in a long time. Phew, I am so not use to that.
I am spoiled when it comes to sleeping in, I get to do it a lot, so when I don't, I whine. LOL... Ya.. and I want to have a kid. What am I thinking.

I hate when Angela works afternoon shifts when I am on day shifts. I like it better when she is home with me. I guess i could call up some friends and hang out or something, but I just feel like being lazy.

OHhhhh.. I have a tummy ache. I ate too many cherries. I haven't eaten too many cherries in a long long time.... I am stuffed full. It reminds me of the movie The Witches of Eastwick, or whatever it was... when they were making the guy puke up all the cherries. That was gross.

Off I go, I am going to relax for a while I guess.

2 comments:

Teaberry said...

I love Witches of Eastwick!

We were just in CA this past week--- Loved Nova Scotia, not so crazy about New Brunswick....

Karen said...

i've never been out east. Sadly enough to say, the only province in Canada that I have been to is my own. Ontario. I should travel more. :)