Friday, September 12, 2014

School

Maizey started school last week. I can't believe we're already two weeks in. Wow! She was pretty psyched when we woke her up the first day...
(I've tried to put in a video of Mai waking up on the first day here, along with some pictures of the first day but the blog press won't let me)
By the third day, not so excited. In fact she she came home and declared she was "never going back there again".
Four days into the second week, although she does not like getting up that early in the morning, she has decided that she likes school and wants to "go back after she's done sleeping."
I just can't believe how big and old she is now!
The wetting accidents stopped with the start of school too. I had a feeling.
I'm so proud of our baby girl!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: