Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OPKs

So, I buy my opk sticks off eBay. They're a great price and you don't have to worry about going through a ton each month. The problem is, I have trouble interpreting them. The test line is supposed to be as dark if not darker than the control line. Well you see, the problem I've been having is that often, when I'm showing physical signs of ovulation impending, the test line comes up dark on the side closest to dipping and gradually fades lighter next to the control line. The line is darker and lighter! WTF!!! So, I've decided to purchase the more expensive digital tests that actually smile at you during an LH surge. I will then use my cheapies and then use an expensive digital test when I feel the cheap one is showing a positive.
So complicated these pee sticks.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: