Monday, January 28, 2013

A little better

I've been feeling a little better lately. I can't honestly say what's changed to help my mood improved. It just has. I'm glad that I didn't start messing with my medications. All of my blood tests came back normal. I also had a neck X-ray because I've been constantly getting a stiff neck/sore shoulder and arm. That was normal too. I don't usually complain about aches and pains etc. I usually just chalk it up to being over weight.
Ange has the flu right now. I woke up at 2 in the morning to someone calling my name. At first I thought that I was hallucinating or dreaming of being in school and my mom calling me in the morning to wake me for school. Then I clued in that it was Ange. I went to find her sitting on the toilet requesting something to throw up into. I felt bad for her but couldn't hang around to offer comfort. I'm just not good at handling the barf.
We've been talking about a second child again. We're thinking that it might be soon time to start to try again. There's been no formal decision as of yet.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: