Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Madonna

Madonna!
She did her first show in Toronto on this tour tonight. I wasn't there.
In February, we got our friend Murray (huge Madonna fan) a ticket for tomorrows concert for his 40th birthday. He was blown away and has been counting down the days since then.
We were lucky to get tickets at all. We kept trying and kept getting the "no tickets available at this time" message. After re-submitting the request about 23 times, it popped up with 2 tickets! We bought them. The plan was that since Darla (Murray's wife) and I went to Jamaica in January, Murray and Ange would go to this concert. Nice. But then I started feeling a bit left out. Even though I'm not a huge huge Madonna fan, this is something I would really like to be at. Sort of a bucket list kind of thing. So back onto the computer I went, only this time I found cheap tickets on purpose. It was almost as hard as finding the better seats($165.00). We got rear stage view $45 tickets for Darla and I. Those same tickets are now for sale on various unofficial ticket sites for $175. I'm glad we decided to be part of this! Like I said I can knock one more thing off my bucket list. That totals 3 items now. We'll get into that another time.
TIFF is also going on in Toronto right now. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Rachel.Mcadams! My only celebrity crush! (it's the dimples, they do it for me)
What are some of your bucket list items?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SG Estates - SG Grand Raj Nagar Extension call-@9999008503

SG Estates - SG Grand is Commited to Provide Quality Homes that Impart Complete Peace of Mind and this Commitment is Backed with Dedication and Experience of More than 25 years. SG Grand with Option 2, 3 & 4 BHK Homes

SG Estates - After the Successful Delivery of SG Impressions 58, Phase-I, the tremendous Response of SG impressions Plus, SG Ivory Tower and SG Indigo Tower in Raj Nagar Extension, SG Estates Limited Now coming up with SG Grand in Raj Nagar Extension.

Keywords :->
SG Grand, SG Estates, Raj Nagar Extension, Raj Nagar Extension NH 58, Raj Nagar Ghaziabad, Raj Nagar Extension Flats, Flats Ghaziabad Raj Nagar Flats

SG ESTATES LTD
105-106, Deepshikha Tower, Rajendera Place, New Delhi-110008
Tel : 011-42323230 (Hunting Lines)
Fax : 011-42323244
Email : enquiry@sgestates.in
Mob :9999008503
http://sggrand.in

Unknown said...

Residential Flats in Vasundhara Ghaziabad
SG Homes Being Situated at the Posh Location of Sector-3 Vasundhara Offer Easy Connectivity to Delhi, NCR. These Homes offer a Choice of 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Spacious and well Ventilated Apartments.
Keywords->
SG Homes, SG Estates, SG Homes Vasundhara, Vasundhara Homes, Vasundhara in Flats, Vasundhara Project, Vasundhara Sector-3 Project, Vasundhara Property, Flats in Vasundhara Ghaziabad

SG ESTATES LTD
105-106, Deepshikha Tower, Rajendera Place, New Delhi-110008
Telephone: 011-42323230 (Hunting Lines)
Fax: 011-42323244
Email: -info@sgestates.in
Call@ 9999008503
http://sghomes.in/
http://sghomes.co.in/