Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nothing I love more!

There is nothing I love more than listening to Angela and Maizey interact together. I didn't sleep well last night. I have been forgetting to take my Iron pills at night, and that leads me to get Restless legs. (Restless Leg Syndrome) Anyone who has restless legs can tell you it's terrible. There is nothing more frustrating. Anyway, I came home from work early today to sleep because I just wasn't being productive. I took some of the float time I still have and was home by 1pm. Angela was off today and had made some appointments with the bank to talk about an account she had previously shared with her mom. She graciously offered to pick Maizey up from daycare so that I could nap. I heard them come home, and off and on as I was drifting in and out of sleep, I could hear them. It was the cutest thing ever. Maizey giggling because Ange was chasing her, or laughing when Maizey got her "tickle spot". And again tonight, Ange was taking Maizey to bed. I could hear them over the monitor, Ange was singing her a song about changing out of her clothes and into her pyjamas, and about how she was "free from the clothes, naked baby" lol. Totally made up. Maizey was giggling. It just warms my heart, and makes me so happy! I love my girls!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love hearing Angele and the kids too. Doesn't it make you love your spouse even more? :)