Thursday, February 9, 2012

The girl can walk!

Maizey update...

Maizey has started walking between Ange and I, up to 9 steps. We managed to get a video of it, but aren't sure we can post it tonight cause we seem to have a virus on our computer. Ugh.
She had a huge wipeout and landed on her face, and she's a little timid to try again.

I'm getting a little worried about speech. She says some stuff but doesn't even attempt most things I think kids her age should be saying.
She says : up, mom, mama, papa, dada, doggie, kitty, susu, hi, bye, nana

Things I feel she should say: no, please, thankyou, down, grandma... She's 14.5 months... What do you think.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yay!! Way to go Maizey!

Every kid is different. She has enough words I believe. The others will come. You can't expect her to say a certain list of words--kids pick and choose which words they say and when. Also, grandma, thank you etc. are not easy words. Focus on the simple sounding words first.

Again, every child is different. Jackson took much longer to speak than Riley.