Monday, June 20, 2011

Thoughts

I find I have been thinking a lot about the friends that we are no longer talking too. I miss them a lot in a way, but at the same time, it is sort of a relief not having to worry about pleasing them. They liked things their way, all the time, and I am the kind of person who will cater to that no matter the stress. I would go to lengths to put them before myself, and before Angela. Angela and I had many hard times because I did this. Our relationship is easier now. This could be in part where the tension came from. The resentment Angela had, that I would put them first. I'm not intending this to be a negative post. I just feel the need to get it out though. I wonder how my friends are doing. I know that this is the month that they designated to begin the TTC process. Whether or not that plan has remained or changed, I don't know, and may never know. However, if it has remained, I am sending well wishes, and positive fertility thoughts. I wish my old friends all the best in this process!

No comments: