Tuesday, April 13, 2010

7 weeks!

I've made it to 7 weeks. I have to say though I still spend about 75% of my time worrying. My morning sickness for the most part has gone. I still have moments of gagging or a small amount of vomiting, but nothing like it was for those few days last week. Honestly I may have just had a digestion issue at that point. I did have bloating and a small pain in my upper digestive area, this may have prevented anything getting through, thus making me violently ill.
Really, I am sure to drive myself nuts with examining my symptoms all the time. I guess I'll feel so much better with confirmation of a healthy living growing baby.
I do get some cramps off and on. Not painful, just noticable. My "what to expect" app tells me this is normal.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: