Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Finally

I finally got a positive OPK today. Yesterday was dark, but not as dark as the control. Today it is at least as dark as the control. I have had darker positives, so of course now I am paranoid. But I will read it as positive as long as it appears as dark. There is one spot too on the test line that appears darker, just not the whole line.
We inseminated yesterday, and again this morning. We will probably do it again tomorrow and Friday if need be. Angela thinks that yesterday was the day though. She just knows.

I have been writing a speech for my friends wedding that is coming up on the 16th. I am having a little trouble. I mean, these friends, they mean a lot to me, so I don't want to make it too humorous, but I also don't want it to sound like I am never going to see them again. Tricky. I am sure that it will all work out fine. No one will even remember my speech in the long run of things.
I think sometimes I just make too big a deal about of things that don't really need to be a big deal.

Today was a really nice fall day. It always makes me feel so comfy cozy snuggly when the weather is like it was today.. windy, and overcast. Reminds me of impending winter. I think I love winter.

No comments: