Monday, October 5, 2009

Argh....

So, I still haven't had a positive OPK. I have been peeing twice a day on those sticks, and nothing yet. I am wondering if I may be back to my longer cycle. Again, not too concerned. Don't really care so much. I will ovulate when I ovulate. We canceled several of the insemination's we had planned for last week. No need to waste. lol. We'll go ahead with multi this week I guess. My lines are getting darker on the OPK sticks, but still not dark enough. I'll just keep trying.
Just a little frustrating.. but what are you going to do? can't really change things.

1 comment:

m said...

we're fans of the digital tests but because they're so expensive, we like to wait til we get really close before trying those. that siad, it's kind of like russian roulette have we missed it? will we miss it? pee! pee!