Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update

We returned from Ottawa at about 6pm yesterday. The drive was ok (I think, I was sleeping most of the way lol). Bennie was still very itchy all weekend. We started to think that maybe he has a severe allergy to the grass, because it seemed as though his itchiness would flare up after being outside. I remember last year around this same time, he was having some issues with his right eye and with being itchy. We still aren't sure what's going on. We're taking him (yet again) to see a vet tonight. We put the cone on him and that kept him from getting at his eyes, but he has now scratched all the hair off his leg, with his back paw. Hopefully we can get this worked out though. We don't really have the money for all this right now. Its all money we hadn't planned on spending.
So, we had a good time in Ottawa with my good friend Joanna. She always keeps us nice and active. Angela and I are in terrible shape. Joanna is 6 weeks from giving birth to her first child, and Ange and I couldn't keep up with her. LOL
We went to Gatineau park in Quebec to go to the beach. It was really nice. The water was so clear, and the weather was great.
It was nice to see Joanna and her husband Byron. I don't get to see them too often because of them living so far away. I imagine I won't be seeing them again until after the baby is born. I don't think they'll be travelling down here at all until then.

No comments: