Friday, September 4, 2009

Did it.

I managed to inseminate myself this morning. Yay for me. It wasn't really as complicated as I thought, but I couldn't really aim. I think though just getting it in there should be good enough. I'm not too worried about it working or not working this month. I am indifferent. After I inseminated, I stayed in bed for about two hours. I had to get up at that point because I really really had to pee. So, when I wiped, (sorry about tmi) there was slight streaks of blood in the CM. I am hoping that is ovulation bleeding, I guess there is a possibility that something happened in there and I caused a slight laceration to the cervix as well, but we'll say it was from ovulation.
I have too much other stuff to stress about right now, so this baby will have to take a vacation from my stressing.
Bennie's eye was so much better, we were thrilled. This morning, All swollen again. I just don't know what to do with him. I am hoping he has just rubbed it the wrong way or something last night and that this isn't a major set back. He still has a week left of antibiotic medication, and some drops so we'll hope for the best. I went out and go him a "Elizabethan Collar" .. you know.. "the dreaded cone", to prevent him from scratching at it and making it worse. He hates it. I also trimmed his tail fur. I don't really know what that has to do with it, but I just thought that I should trip it. Really, his breed isn't supposed to have short tail hair, but I like it like that. I think it's cute. Well, we're off to Ottawa for the weekend.
We'll take Bennie with us, as we don't feel right leaving him with Ang's parents wish so many issues.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hope the eye gets better. Warm tea bags are great compresses for infected/irritated eyes. I did that for pets too (dog and cat) and it worked wonders.

I would never go to that groomer again and I would want my money back, especially if she's not paying for the vet bills. Obviously she's not a good groomer if her equipment is bad and she does this sort of thing and then doesn't really own up to it.

Good luck with TTC!!! And have a nice trip!