Monday, December 1, 2008

On with the show

So.. spent the last week doing inseminations. Hopefully one of them worked, but I am not going to stress about it at this point. I need to learn to relax. Cheers to my donor who did a lot of *hard* work for me this past week. ;)

So, everything has been pretty much the same around here. I was a bit dissapointed that we didn't get the snow storm that was being called for. Like I have said in the past, I secretely like snow.

I spent the weekend helping my mom babysit my nephews. Sooo sweet. I had to take the older guy to his hockey practice and game. I love that stuff. Kinda makes me emotional though. Later on Sunday the younger guy (almost 2) was cranky, but didn't want to have a nap. But eventually he snuggled up on my lap and fell asleep. I was in heaven.. a nice snuggle from my nephew is always nice...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I heart me some snow!

Yeah for inseminations!! May this two week wait have the happiest of endings :)

Teaberry said...

Best of luck!!