Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial - apartment rules
3. When do you put up the tree? usually when we get the urge... not sure we will put one up this year as we will be moving in Feb so things are bound to be a mess by Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? First week of the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? I do like it but, only in moderation
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I think it was my Cabbage Patch Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad & His Wife
8. Easiest person to buy for? Angela
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope... we'll get one though some day
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail--I really try, I do.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm... I don't know, I like all my Gifts.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Made for TV muppets Christmas, the one with the fraggles in it.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When I have the money, and see something I would like to get for someone
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I think I may have recycled a Gift Card when I was desperate once.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hmmm.. There are so many good things to eat at Christmas. This is a hard one.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.. we have blue lights on our tree, but I prefer the multi-coloured look, but I let Ang decorate to her taste.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock - Randy Travis or Mary's boy Child
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We Travel because our place is too small for hosting. Maybe next year we can stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? oh I think so
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?We Sometimes open them as early as a week prior to Christmas, due to everyone having so much family... it is hard to squeeze everyone in on Christmas eve, and morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That I can't spend more, and get people more.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the mulit colour look with ornaments from all over.. home made, gifts, just things that are fun. My favourite ornament is my smurf balls from when I was little. I am lucky they are blue, so I get to put them on the tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey of course
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Gift Cards for Canadian Tire, and Wal*Mart so that we can get anything we may need for the new place.

Ok.. I tag Courtney.. and I don't remember the name of your blog.. but you and Teaberry are the only people I know who read this and Teaberry already tagged me.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I read ya...I'm just quiet...so I tagged myself :)