Saturday, December 14, 2013

A month goes by ...

Can't believe it's been a month since my last post. Holy moly ... Needless to say, I'm not pregnant yet. If I was, I would have posted it ASAP.
Went to Cuba for a week. Got mildly sick while there... Something I ate? Too much sun? Not sure really. It was a pretty good time, for being work and all.
Gearing up for Christmas- still gotta do pretty well all the shopping. It's like when I do go, I can't concentrate on actually getting stuff. I'm feeling very scattered these days. I'm having a hard time with focussing.
We decided to wait until January to renovate.
Maizey is so great! Potty trained and everything. It's nice to be diaper free!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog--Maizey is so cute! And I am totally jealous of the potty training. That seems a loooong way off to me! :)