Friday, April 26, 2013

10 down 4 to go

Maizey hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days. She has a cold. I have it too. Needless to say, when she requested muffins today, I jumped right on it. She and I made our favorite "sunshine" muffins. They are easy. You do most of it in the blender. Basically it's an orange muffin. I just wish she could grasp the concept that they're too hot to eat immediately. She hasn't been eating well since she has been sick. Today is 10 DPO. I have to say I'm neither here nor there with "feeling" pregnant. This makes me lean more to the thought that I'm not. I mean, previously, I just kinda knew that I was. I was so hopeful this time. Oh how nice it would be to have it work on the first try. Oh well. I probably won't test early. I don't even have a test in the house. I'll just wait until Tuesday to see if goo old af shows by then. I mean unless my "feelings" change.

No comments: