Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Back to Work and Other Things

Well I am back to work. I had First Aid training for the past two days. It was pretty fun. I honestly worried that it would completely suck going back to work. really going back only reminded me how much i really love my job! I'm really happy to be back! (**edidted to say - REALLY, how many times can one person say Really in one paragraph)

We got a new Truck. I traded in my VIBE and got a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab with 4x4. It's Stealth Grey. WE LOVE IT! We'll be spending more on Gas than we were but it's totally worth it.

Maizey is teething. Really bad. She is drooling all over the place, and has diarrhea. Her poor little bum is raw, and she cries when we have to clean her up. We have been trying different things to help her feel better. We have been bathing her with Epsom salts, and drying her really well, keeping her dry with very frequent diaper changes, and using Ihle's paste on the rash. Tomorrow, we have decided to keep her home from daycare (Ange's off) so that we can just let her Air it out. We'll just let her play in the nude, and if she pees on the floor, we'll just clean it up right away. and wipe her up and dry her off. We will only let her play with toys that we can wash. She'll get another Epsom salt bath anyway. I just feel so bad for her. This is the worst rash she's ever had.
She is doing well with pulling herself up on the furniture, and cruising around it. I feel like she will learn to walk pretty soon. I'm not in a hurry for that though. Whenever she is ready is fine with me.

Alright, I am off to bed. I am exhausted from having to get up so early every morning. LOL...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Glad it went well going back. Congrats on the truck! Hope Maizey's rash heals quickly. Airing it out is probably the best solution anyway.