Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This 2WW

This 2ww is not much different than the last few. I keep holding on to hope that every pregnancy is different and some symptoms don't even show up until 6 weeks or so.
I am trying to keep a list of things that I notice so that in my next 2ww, i can either qualify them as actual possible symptoms or as something I have felt in the waiting period when I am not pregnant.
The thing that gets me the most is that my nipples aren't sore. There's no Cheese Grater feeling.. this is what bums me out and makes me think negatively.
The ticker says 5 days to wait for testing but I am actually waiting 7. My AF shouldn't come any later than Jan 19.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Don't let it bum you out. Every pregnancy is different. You will not necessarily feel a thing at this point even if you are pregnant. Hang in there--fingers crossed for you.