Monday, December 7, 2009

Weird Cycle again. A lot of personal Info. maybe TMI

OK... Again, a weird cycle. I was going to refrain from posting about my ttc this month. But I have to get it out there. We did 3 insemination this time. One the day before my positive opk, one the day of my positive opk and one the day after my positive opk. Today is the day after the third insemination. I had some wonderfully fertile CM all three days. Although, I did have some spotting. Pinkish, and streaky within the CM. I didn't worry too much about that due to the article that I found online last month, and also because when I actually did get pregnant in March, I had the same. Well it seems that today, I had some brown/pink discharge (i hate that word) as well there was a large brown clot in the toilet after i peed, and quite an abundance of pink when I wiped. I just don't know anymore. I was feeling really very positive about this try. I have had a good feeling about this try since my last negative in November. I know there isn't much I can do other than wait. I am going to see my GP tomorrow and I will be getting the results of my blood work from last week. I will have a converstaion with him about it tomorrow. Maybe he can shed some light. The one thing I am sure of this month though, is that I did have a LH surge. The test line definately came up darker than the control on CD18.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

The brown is old blood so I wouldn't even worry about it. Could be coming out because of the CM.

Did you hit the cervix at all while inseminating? It can bleed easily and it doesn't mean anything...

Loralou said...

Weid cycles suck! Why can't we all be more predictable?