Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not that Screwed up.

Well, Aunti Flo came right when I was expecting her. So it seems my body is not too screwed up. (except for the milk like nipple discharge issue... apparently normal- who knew?) I am now very excited for the trying again process. It has taken me a while to get here, but I am raring to go.
Can't wait for the first week of July!
This weekend, Angela and I are headed back up north to witness the marriage of our very good friends, (the donor) S, and his partner MT. It is going to be a beautiful ceremony right by the water at the cottage. The only part I'm not looking forward to is the drive.
Angela's parents were supposed to look after the dogs for us, but her mom ended up in the hospital with an infection, and her dad had knee surgery on Friday, so I am not sure that will work out. We are pretty well out of options for dog-sitters, but can take them with us if we absolutely have to. They get very anxious in the car, so we would rather not subject them to the 6 hour car ride.
I had a nice visit with my dad on Sunday night. We went to my brother's house for a BBQ. My dad and brother both drank a little too much.. LOL... so that was interesting to say the least.
I ran out to get my youngest nephew a little pool for the yard, because his big brother and all his friends were at the neighbours swimming, and the poor little guy was left behind. (still too small to play with the big boys). He was happy with that for quite a while. I managed to snap a few really cute photo's of him playing with the hose. Part way through the "swim" he decided that he did not need his pants anymore, so there are a few of his little boy bare bum too... ever cute!! I will try to post some later, when I get home...

No comments: