Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feels like home to me.

My friend Michael and I went to "measure windows" in the new place today. It is even better than I remember. I am getting so very excited about the move. We got all new flooring put in. Laminate in the Living room, industrial tile in the kitchen and dinette, and all new carpet in the bedrooms and stairs leading up to the bedrooms. Also, we are getting a new stove, and I'm not too sure about the refrigerator, I am kind of hoping we get a new fridge because the old one looked pretty skanky, but it was plugged in, so to me, that means that we aren't getting a new one.
The kitchen cupboards are all new, and the kitchen counter as well.
:)
It feels like home to me already. I can't wait to get our stuff there, and organized ..
Yay!

2 comments:

Teaberry said...

you'll have to post lots of pictures!!

your post title reminds me of our wedding song, sung by Bonnie Raitt!

Stacey said...

very exciting! looking forward to some pics!